Your cart looks rather bare!
Return Merchandise Policy
Please contact our customer service to cancel your order. This may be done by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (423.894.4117). Restrictions may apply.
Return Merchandise Policies
All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please call us to request a RMA number. RMA numbers must be obtained within 10 days from the date of the invoice. Claims for discrepancies in shipment must be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise or they will not be accepted.
May be returned within 10 days of the invoice date for credit or exchange after obtaining a RMA number. All paperwork,including warranties and instructions, must be returned along with the original packaging. Place the manufacturer’s box into a shipping box (plastic bags are not sufficient packaging).DO NOT put any stickers, labels, tape, or marks on the original manufacturer’s packaging.
- May be returned within 10 days of the invoice date after obtaining an RMA number.
- May be subject to a restocking fee.Must be returned in new and resalable condition in the original packaging. Items damaged or showing signs of use are not returnable. Items missing will be subject to additional charges.
- Altered or etched items will not be accepted.
- Unopened electronics and software may be returned for credit. Opened electronics and software will be replaced only if defective.
- Because of the special nature of cut to length products, we will be glad to cut products to length per your specifications. Cut to-length products, however, are considered final sale and may not be returned for credit.
- Customized or made-to-order products manufactured to customer specifications cannot be returned or exchanged without prepurchase authorization.
- All paperwork, including warranties and instructions, must be included along with the original packaging. Place the manufacturer’s box into a shipping box. DO NOT put any stickers, labels, tape or marks on the original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Freight charges incurred due to returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you use FedEx or UPS with insurance for returns. C.O.D. returns will not be accepted. Creswell Richardson cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Call us at 1-800-882-4440 or 1-423-894-4117 and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Email requests can be sent to email@example.com . We will need the following information:
- Purchaser/Business Name, account number and invoice number
- Product serial number, if applicable
- Reason for return. If defective, describe specifically what is wrong.
- Merchandise should be packaged in such a way as to protect the product and its packaging.
- Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.
- Include a copy of the original invoice in the package.
- All merchandise must be shipped prepaid and fully insured to:
Creswell Richardson, Inc.
900 Appling Street
Chattanooga, TN. 37406